Carol Stuart-Buttle has worked in the ergonomics profession
for 30 years. Her unusual background of degrees in ergonomics
and physical therapy gives Carol the expertise to apply both
the art and science of ergonomics to each client's unique situation.
Carol was recently interviewed on National Public Radio's "All Tech Considered" and quoted in an article in the New York Times.
Listen to the NPR Story.
Read the NYT Story.
Board Certified Professional Ergonomist in
On the Professional Register of theInstitute of Ergonomics and Human Factors
(formerly Ergonomics Society) of UK
A long-standing full member at the national and local levels
- Human Factors and Ergonomics Society (HFES)
- Institute of Ergonomics and Human Factors (IEHF)
- American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA)
- American Society
of Safety Engineers (ASSE)
- Fellow of
HFES and AIHA
- Editor of peer-reviewed, Quarterly Ergonomics in Design
- Past Secretary Treasurer of HFES
- Past Director on the Board
of Certification in Professional Ergonomics (BCPE)
- Held numerous
officer positions in national committees and local chapters
of member societies.
Speaker & Writer
Carol is a frequently invited speaker and reviewer of articles.
She publishes in national and
international peer-reviewed journals, magazines and books.